Task & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overseeing all day to day activities of the fiber personnel & assisting the Project Manager with duties to which he/she is assigned.
2. Interact with subcontractors and field personnel regarding work completion, and resolve conflicts when necessary.
3. Filing complete and accurate accident reports (Workers Compensation, Auto and General Liability), including claim resolution with home owners.
4. Review work and confirm its completion according to customer specifications.
5. Responsible for vehicle maintenance and inventory control of all on-site equipment and tools.
6. Review and authorize daily work reports.
7. Quality control of fiber options
1. Bachelor degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
2. Experience and knowledge in Telecommunications industry
3. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Fiber Optic construction
4. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
5. Ability to effectively work and communicate with subcontractors
6. Highly organized and detail oriented
7.Homebased: Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah & Jawa Timur
- 1. Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman. 2. lingkungan kerja kondusif.
- 1. Jam kerja kurang jelas. 2. Kerjasama antar team/departemen kurang baik (kurang terintegrasi). 3. Tunjangan kesehatan kurang memuaskan. 4. Jenjang karir kurang menjanjikan.
Wisma Keiai 22th Floor. Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav.3 Jakarta 10210