The Legal Counsel provides advice and assistance to corporate management,and others in managing the daily issues that have a legal impact on Ralali Business and will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice.
- Supports the line manager by assisting in the provision of general corporate and commercial legal and regulatory advice across designated teams.
- Assists in the negotiation, drafting and amendment of standard agreements for potential Agents across multiple jurisdictions in conjunction with the relevant business teams.
- Assists in the review and negotiation of all other contractual arrangements of the group.
- Advises the business on legal and regulatory matters, in conjunction with local counsel, in relation to the provision of Ralalli Services
- Assists with the management of litigation processes and liaison with outside counsel as required.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Appropriate legal qualification and admission to practice law in relevant jurisdiction
- 5+ years' experience functioning as an attorney in a law firm or as in-house legal counsel.
- Independent thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively handle conflict and stressful situations.
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Familiarity with common law principles of contract law.