PT Samsung SDS Global SCL Indonesia
Air Import Staff
- Receiving and checking BR / OMS.
- Receiving, checking and releasing SR from OMS to FIS.
- Submit FINAL SR to LSP/Carrier and IFS data.
- Checking and updating BL Entry on FIS.
- Checking and updating DRAFT BL and confirmation to LSP/Carrier for issuance.
- Sending CC request to 3PL as per SR received.
- Arrange pick up BL issued from LSP/Carrier.
- Sending update Daily BL report by email
- At least 3 years experience in Export and Import Operation.
- Good knowledge of Freight Forwarding and Logistics process, procedure and regulations.
- Good knowledge of EXIM procedure and regulations including customs clearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of job role handled.
- Have strong communication and relationship within organizations, customers/LSP or co-workers.
- Good knowledge in Ms Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||PT Samsung SDS Global SCL Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Samsung SDS prides itself as having led Korea's IT industry for almost 30 years since its establishment in 1985. It has constantly evolved in response to clients' needs and the changes in the market.
Samsung SDS has paved the way for the growth and development of clients through innovation utilizing information technology in data processing operations, system integration, IT services and current ICT services. We are also the engine to Samsung Group's growth into a global enterprise as the sole ICT services and solutions provider, conducting major projects including system operation, consulting, system integration, IT outsourcing and ICT infrastructure for all Samsung Group affiliates.
PT. SAMSUNG SDS Global SCL Indonesia as a Logistics Company is one of subsidiaries of Samsung Group, the largest and fastest growing global company. Due to company business expansion plan in warehouse and logistics area, we are seeking the best candidates to fill vacant positions:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi