Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Receive contract package and match numbers of contract in the list and update in tracker system
- Check and validate the completeness of supporting documents that are required
- Check critical and non-critical mistakes of contract document and client document
- Update contract status in the system (Homer Select)
- Register or return contracts and record all mistakes based on matrix in tracker system
- Prepare files for archival and and update Archival tracking in tracker system to keep all documents evidenced
- Process requests (servicing, closing) within set SLAs
- Report and escalate all issues consistently to Team Leader/Coordinator
- Further ad-hoc tasks associated with role and tasks assigned by direct or other manager according to knowledge and skills scope of the employee (e.g. other ad hoc admin work, data entry, etc.)
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good computer literacy and fluent in Ms. Office
- Consistency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast learner & Adaptable to changes
- Experience with managing documents
- Experience from Operations at Finance industry
- Experience working with documentation
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.