Helping to transfer products from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail door, this vital role makes sure shops remain fully stocked and business.
Job Roles :
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing arrival of shipments
- Monitor and motivate staff
- Ensure targets are met
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): supply chain, Logistic And Warehouse Management.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.