Main Job Description
- Provides both clerical and administrative support int the company.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents.
- 22-30 years old
- Minimum Diploma Degree Administration, preferably graduated from a reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Has proven minimum 1 - 2 years working experience as Administration in Property Business.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Excellent Computer skills (Visio, Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
- Excellent Communication skill in English, both oral and written is advantage.
Soft Skill Requirements
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team.
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill.