- Reports directly to the Group Commercial Director.
- Job tasks would encompass:
3. To analyze market needs and develop account strategies for implementation.
6. To promote price point integrity and involve with retail level -parity at OHQ.
9. To recommend main lifestyles and SKU’s through presentations before clients.
10. To foster and develop strong rapport with clients to build excellent reputation for service and churning out repeated businesses.
11. To interact regularly with top ten accounts related to weekly selling, deliveries and stock availability.
12. To ensure effective and efficient follow up and swift response to identified problems for clients.
14. To maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to ensure implementation of brand presence, placement and pricing.
15. To effectively plan and schedule business meetings efficiently.
16. To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- 3 years related working experience in Consumer Health Care products.
- Strong English communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Knowledge of sports nutrition will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Tutup pada 10/November/2016