- Establish and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Prepare airfreight pricing for local and global RFQs.
- Coordinate RFQs with internal stakeholder.
- Preparing monthly reports such as P&L overview, TM statistic, etc.
- Supporting customer ad-hoc requests and RFQs.
- Support branches by providing guidance and competitive pricing.
- Meeting deadlines with regards to RFQs, pricing requests, etc.
- Regular updates of RCM.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Airlines, Freight fowarding, Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving, able to work under pressure, independent, proactive and having good initiative.
- Ability to work effectively and efficient.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your application, CV and recent photograph latest 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement to