Plan, direct and control all operations within the service in a way that provides maximum service to customers while maintaining a cost effective operation and market services to customers by organizing and directing staff in providing in-depth account representation and penetration in an effort to meet and/or exceed targeted objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): leadership and managing, computer literacy.
- Having experience in Logistic or Transportation Industry is a must.
- Preferably having experience in Trucking Operation.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri MM 2100,CIkarang.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.