- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- Max 40 years old
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skill.
- Target oriented person and can work with tight deadline/limited time
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in media industry , hotel/hospitality industry
- Preferably Manager / Senior Managers specializing in Marketing Communication / Business Development / Sales / Event Production or equivalent.
Job Description :
- Accomplishes Business Development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion program; developing field sales actions plans.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific need; and push sales target.
- Experience on event & promotion, media relations and market research
- Experience in all stages of the content / materials development process
- Strong task management and multitasking skills to support multiple project simultaneously
- Knowledge of all process about show & event production and also choreography, musician, theatre, will be an advantage
- Full-Time position available.