PT LZWL Motors Indonesia
- In charge of the company's network, information system and information terminal equipment on-site troubleshooting and application support, and the problem management, analysis and continuous improvement.
- Support the implementation and deployment of network and information systems, participate in functional or patch testing, training and field application support and problem feedback.
- In charge of the company's internal network transformation and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the company's information terminal equipment, information systems application of the relevant training, tracking the training effect and continuous improvement.
- In charge of the management of network equipment, server, information terminal equipment and software assets, and participate in the selection, standardization work.
- To support the implementation of network, information system and information terminal equipment security measures.
- Responsible for the preparation of the company's network, information terminal equipment and information systems application related processes, management regulations, standardized operation manual and operation and maintenance reports.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, IT or equivalent from reputable University.
- Required skill(s): Basic knowledge of computer software and hardware, basic knowledge of information system and network, information security, IT service management, production and operation business. Familiar with all kinds of information control process and management system of the company, familiar with Cisco or Ruijie network equipment configuration, strong network and information terminal equipment failure solving ability. Familiar with the implementation and management of Windows platform information system, a strong ability to solve the problem of information system applications; have good communication and coordination ability, have a good service consciousness, goal and process consciousness, have independent business management and processing ability, can handle the problem in the business scope correctly
- Required language(s): English is a must, Mandarin language(preferable)
- Network operation and maintenance management, information system and desktop service support or related working experience more than 1 years experience are welcomed to apply.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Company Website : http://www.wulingauto.com.cn/
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||PT LZWL Motors Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is very concern about their resources, especially human resources that will be joining us in this family. Through philosophy and great value of Integrity and Professionalism, the company not only run the project due to target but also we focus on developing and enriching our people in conformity with company values and cultures and providing an opportunity for you to develop your career with us.