- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Administering payroll reports and maintaining employee records.
- Handling Office Management
- Responsible and Coordinating Daily operational of Driver, OB/OG, Messenger etc.
- Handling Compensation and Benefit, such as: Medical, BPJS, etc.
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Innovative, Creative and can work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- jadwal kerja yang bagus dan profesional, akhir minggu libur, perusahaan yang sudah masuk dalam perusahaan yang terkemuka serta berskala internasional
- lokasi kantor yang jauh dari rumah sehingga perlu kerja ekstra agar bisa sampai ke kantor tepat waktu, atasan yang masih kurang adil
Jl Betgandang I 1-XX Sanur, Denpasar Selatan Denpasar 80228 Bali
Data centers offer much more than just state-of-the-art carrier-neutral colocation space and carrier-dense interconnections. PT. DCI Indonesia is home to an increasing number of large enterprises, as well as robust digital ecosystems for cloud, mobility, content and financial services. By locating your data in PT.DCI Indonesia you are surrounded by opportunities to form new interconnections with business partners, service providers and networks.