DCI Indonesia PT
Senior HR & GA Officer
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Administering payroll reports and maintaining employee records.
- Handling Office Management
- Responsible and Coordinating Daily operational of Driver, OB/OG, Messenger etc.
- Handling Compensation and Benefit, such as: Medical, BPJS, etc.
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Innovative, Creative and can work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||DCI Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Data centers offer much more than just state-of-the-art carrier-neutral colocation space and carrier-dense interconnections. PT. DCI Indonesia is home to an increasing number of large enterprises, as well as robust digital ecosystems for cloud, mobility, content and financial services. By locating your data in PT.DCI Indonesia you are surrounded by opportunities to form new interconnections with business partners, service providers and networks.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
DCI was established as an enabler to business communities, by providing a reliable, carrier-neutral, and global standard data center infrastructure services in Jakarta and its surrounding area. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
DCI Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 23 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jadwal kerja yang bagus dan profesional, akhir minggu libur, perusahaan yang sudah masuk dalam perusahaan yang terkemuka serta berskala internasional
- lokasi kantor yang jauh dari rumah sehingga perlu kerja ekstra agar bisa sampai ke kantor tepat waktu, atasan yang masih kurang adil