- • Start ASAP
- • Minimum 3 years experience as a Front Office Supervisor
- • Good level of English essential, Japanese knowledge is advantage
Manage all reception operations and ensure that all receptionists adhere to policies, procedures, regulations and standards presented by management. Ensuring that reception operation runs smoothly in a professional manner at all times. Perform all reception related responsibilities and duties required. Perform duty manager related responsibilities and duties when required. Ensure all front desk agents have a clear expectations set to prioritize their responsibilities.
- Adequate experience in a similar supervisory position within front office department minimum 3 years.Experience within 4 or 5 star international brand hotel is in advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Good level of English essential, Japanese knowledge is advantage
- Pro-active and reliable
- Problem Solving and Complain Handling
- Development, Coaching and Training skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Computer -Microsoft office and other systems knowledge
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be familiar with Hotel services, operational hours and ongoing promotions.
- Maintain good working relationship with other departments.
- Have a good knowledge of local area and surrounding facilities. Provide recommendations and direction to guests whenever needed.
- Check House Count to establish selling strategy for the shift. Monitoring it regularly during shift and responding to any changes.
- Ensure daily all forms of communication are used to full capacity and relevant information is handed over to the next shift throughout the shift and briefings.
- Demonstrate and promote quality awareness amongst front office team. Seek ways to improve and maintain guest satisfaction scores for all front desk associates.
- Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests, and proper handling of all guest accounts.
- Ensure that all concerned departments are informed in regards of room moves, no-shows, early arrivals, special requests, repeat guests or other guest preferences.
- Have thorough knowledge of operational requirements for the front desk area.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Cabang Jl Tol Jakarta-Cikampek Km 37 Cikarang Bekasi 17530 Jawa Barat