- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): experienced in interpreting and applying us and local import/export regulations, us commercial export controls & embargoes and us defense trade control, excellent organizational; people management; leadership and communication skills, strong strategic thinking combined with outstanding tactical execution skills, team player with high standards of performance and personal integrity, Manage import&export compliance program; compliance with both US and local laws.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.