PT Young Living Indonesia
Receptionist and Admin
Job description will be :
- Receiving and connecting calls as per company’s standard in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Receiving mails, package, scan and filling documents
- Take notes and fill in the phone log book on the incoming calls, and incoming mails as well as packages
- Monitoring the cleanness of the reception (12th) and lobby GF area
- Making report periodically
- Greeting and escorting the guests professionally and very friendly
- Initiative with the ability to work with the minimal supervision
- Others receptionist and administration duties are required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree any filed
- Friendly by nature and have a good looking
- Understand, know and can implement basic grooming on daily basis
- Able to operate Ms. Office and Internet application (computer literate)
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Full time position
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Young Living Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Through the painstaking steps of our proprietary Seed to Seal production process, we produce the best, most authentic essential oils in the world. We are committed to providing pure, powerful products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life-changing benefits of our essential oils.
Our community of wellness started small in 1993, when D. Gary Young and Mary Young developed their first organic herb farming and distillation operation. At the time, Gary Young had already discovered the incredible power of essential oils, but because the quality of available oils varied so greatly, he’d been unable to fully harness their potential. Mary’s previous experience in the direct-selling industry enabled the Youngs to fulfill their vision and establish a business that would empower its members to share truly pure essential oils with the world.
After establishing Young Living in 1994, the Youngs developed more farmland in Utah and Idaho and began cultivating lavender, peppermint, melissa, clary sage, and many other herbs. Fueled by a growing demand for top-quality essential oils, Young Living designed and built the largest, most technologically advanced essential oil distillery in North America. In harmony with these efforts, Young Living developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal® process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process.
D. Gary Young and Mary Young founders of Young Living Essential Oils
Through Gary and Mary’s combined leadership, Young Living has grown to become the world leader in essential oils and wellness solutions. Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, Young Living stays true to the Youngs’ original vision. With our steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, we’ve inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature's gifts of wellness, to create abundance as Young Living members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.