- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Investigating the structure and evolution of the earth and its natural resources.
- Surveying and mapping geologically promising sites
- Collecting and recording samples and data from test sites.
- Planning programmes for exploration of sites for oil, gas, water, minerals, etc.
- Conducting surveys and interpreting geological data in order to inform drilling and production procedures.
- Analysing geological data using specialist computer applications
ascertaining extraction risks.
- Advising managerial, technical and engineering staff on the development of reserves.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.