Main Roles and Responsibilities:
To support Risk Management Head in identifying, measuring, controlling, monitoring and managing risks in the Bank and to
ensure bank’s activities are within the Bank’s risk tolerance and appetite, by doing:
- Develop Risk Management Framework, Risk Policies, Risk Procedures & Limits
- Timelines and accuracy of the risk reports on a periodic basis.
- Secretary of the risk committee
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferrably in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): risk management, banking regulations, analytical and conceptual thinking, communication skill, MS Office. Preferrably hold Risk Management Certification Level 2 or above.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in risk management
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified