- Full secretarial support to the Board of Director. This includes:-
- Plan and organise Board of Directors’ work schedule to maximise their use of time, allowing adequate time for meetings to ensure that their day runs smoothly and they have achieved all they have planned to.
- Ensuring regular communication between yourself and the Board of Director, .so that both of you and Board of Director have accurate information.
- Travel planning and booking accommodation as required.
- Handle all phone calls and mail, screening as appropriate to ensure Board of Directors’ time is used efficiently
- Ensure that the production of typing, including Board Reports, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures •Preparation of Power point presentations
- Arrange and monitoring meetings of both internally or externally, such as shareholder, board of commissioner and coordination meeting between Head office and Branches.
- Arrange meetings and seminars, ensuring as appropriate that participants have all relevant papers in advance and ensuring specifically that the Board of Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Taking minutes at meetings, transcribe and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate format
- Manage and maintain an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis, so all files are kept up to date and can easily be accessed by Board of Directors.
- Collate company information as required eg. Director’s hereabouts, Company telephone lists, sickness records, holiday records etc. health and safety records.
- Provide back-up secretarial support as required when other Director’s Secretaries are on holiday.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- At least graduates from Diploma degree or Secretarial Academy.
- Have at least minimum 4 years experience in the same field (preferably from Insurance business Industry).
- Good analytical thinking, detail and thorough with numbers.
- Age between 25 - 35 years old
- Good in written and oral communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must.
- Very mature, high integrity and strong person, professional and result oriented
- Candidates must be honest, outgoing, and hardworking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to work in team as well as independently
Those who are looking for a challenge and to start the career in a progressive organization should send their comprehensive CV including certificate & transcript academic, recent photograph to HR DEPARTMENT, PT. Asuransi Rama Satria Wibawa, Graha Irama Bld, 10th. Floor, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Blok X-1, Kav. 1 & 2, Jakarta Selatan 12950
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Review ( PT Asuransi Rama Satria Wibawa )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Merupakan salah satu perusahaan asuransi yang sudah cukup lama berdiri (35 tahun). Tempat kerjanya pun cukup nyaman. Selain itu Pergantian manajemen yang baru membawa perubahan yang baik dan angin segar bagi karyawan.
Meskipun sudah lama berdiri tetapi perusahaan perlu berbenah diri di berbagai sektor, agar kedepannya perkembangan perusahaan bisa lebih maksimal lagi.