Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
National Industrial Relations Manager
This position responsible for:
- Develop business plan for Industrial Relations (strategy, roadmap, and measurement) .
- Develop and Maintain IR procedures, policies, and guidelines in order to ensure all HR policy and initiatives comply with manpower regulation and CLA.
- Develop strategies to prevent labour issues / disputes and its recurrence order to maintain a productive and harmonious working environment
- Maintain and update CLA document (for national and each local CLA) also monitor the implementation of CLA in the workplace to ensure that all employer – employee relationship in the organisation are conducted in a way that complies with relevant collective agreement
- Maintain a cordial relationship with employees, union representatives, relevant government bodies, and other supervisors in order to establish harmonious workplace environment.
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- S1/S2 Any discipline , Tertiary qualified in process related area or equivalent
- 10+ year’s HR Generalist & complex Industrial relation experience
- Currently hold Senior Manager / GM position in similar field ,preferable from MNC FMCG with Union Environment
- Speak well in English will be an advantage
Knowledge/Skills / certifications
- English Proficiency
- Indonesian Labour Law & Practice
- Negotiation Skill
- Change Management
- Attention to details
- Presentation skills
- Good communicator
- Customer oriented
- Conceptual and hands on (able to relate concept with field conditions)
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture.
Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As home to the leading beverage products under license of The Coca-Cola Company, CCAI has always sought to develop its business. We believe that the high desire workforce is a major factor in achieving success, then we are the place where great people doing great things together. CCAI works to not only provide work experience, but also self-development, and satisfaction as part of a dynamic and fun culture. Take advantage of your opportunity to carefully explore the reasons why the CCAI is the best place to work
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 22 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
- Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.