- Develop business plan for Industrial Relations (strategy, roadmap, and measurement) .
- Develop and Maintain IR procedures, policies, and guidelines in order to ensure all HR policy and initiatives comply with manpower regulation and CLA.
- Develop strategies to prevent labour issues / disputes and its recurrence order to maintain a productive and harmonious working environment
- Maintain and update CLA document (for national and each local CLA) also monitor the implementation of CLA in the workplace to ensure that all employer – employee relationship in the organisation are conducted in a way that complies with relevant collective agreement
- Maintain a cordial relationship with employees, union representatives, relevant government bodies, and other supervisors in order to establish harmonious workplace environment.
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- S1/S2 Any discipline , Tertiary qualified in process related area or equivalent
- 10+ year’s HR Generalist & complex Industrial relation experience
- Currently hold Senior Manager / GM position in similar field ,preferable from MNC FMCG with Union Environment
- Speak well in English will be an advantage
- English Proficiency
- Indonesian Labour Law & Practice
- Negotiation Skill
- Change Management
- Attention to details
- Presentation skills
- Good communicator
- Customer oriented
- Conceptual and hands on (able to relate concept with field conditions)
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.