- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): mechanical static engineer, mechanical rotating engineer, mechanical design, Facilities Design, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge on mechanical static engineer of EPC platforms
- Knowledge on mechanical rotating engineer of EPC project
- Share accountability with Lead discipline engineer
- Good understanding of oil and gas mechanical process control to execute the defined project control scope
- Develop mechanical design.
- Coordinating instrument engineering team for deliverable production (datasheet, drawing, as built review, site survey report, etc) to meet schedule, budget, and quality.
- Check the Approve for Design of FEED Deliverables
- Control sytem
- Conduct clarification with client