Multi Fabrindo Gemilang PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): mechanical static engineer, mechanical rotating engineer, mechanical design, Facilities Design, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge on mechanical static engineer of EPC platforms
- Knowledge on mechanical rotating engineer of EPC project
- Share accountability with Lead discipline engineer
- Good understanding of oil and gas mechanical process control to execute the defined project control scope
- Develop mechanical design.
- Coordinating instrument engineering team for deliverable production (datasheet, drawing, as built review, site survey report, etc) to meet schedule, budget, and quality.
- Check the Approve for Design of FEED Deliverables
- Control sytem
- Conduct clarification with client
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||Multi Fabrindo Gemilang PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
We are Engineering - Procurement - Manufacturing (Fabrication) - Construction (EPMC) company who provide the needs of oil&gas industry, petrochemical, power generation, power transmission and aspired to be a leading partner in delivering valuable project. Providing quality and hi-tech manufacturing goods as well as professional services has been the commitment of the company.
To achieve the aforementioned goals we built a strong team specializes in integrated steel manufacturing. Their competence varied from engineering works, material procurement, manufacturing and material testing, as well as installation of steel construction. Multifab has 30,000 square meter workshop located at Krakatau Steel industrial park in Cilegon, two hours drive from Jakarta.
Multifab's team adheres to meet International standard in completing their works. The team has received International accreditation over their works, e.g., in pressure vessels and power boilers from the American Society of Mechanical Engineering in 2002; the people's Republic of China who awarded Multifab with TUV Certificate in 2008.