- Develop and administer the overall HR programs and policies to ensure effective use of human resources to achieve business objective
- To manage the Human Resources Department ensuring staffs adhere to policies and procedures of local and government regulation
- To develop and implement recruitment and screening system to attract talents into the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or Law.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Team Player, able to work under pressure
- Good administrator
- Has good interpersonal & communication skill
- Good analytical, good listener, dynamic and well organized
- Experienced in setting up HR system and policies
- English skill is a must, written and spoken
- Please apply online with updated CV and self portrait
- If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow