- Minimum 27 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Having knowledge and experience in Human Resource business flow.
- Having advance ability in Excel.
- Having good analytical thinking, able to work under pressure, and focus on detail.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.