Metropolitan Retailmart PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture / Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): able to operate CAD 2003-2007 and 3D max, written english, design concept and development, project planning and budgetting.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience, preferably with retail design background.
- Monitoring tool design, material, design trend, schedule and planning.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge in operating 3D designing-program and Photoshop is an advantage.
- Maximum 30 years old.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Metropolitan Retailmart PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
METRO Department Store is one of the leading retailers in Indonesia operating 9 stores, 5 in Jakarta, 1 in Bandung, 1 in Makassar, 1 in Surabaya and 1 in Solo.
As a leading full-lined department store group, METRO's top priority is focused on serving the shopping needs of our customers. Our commitment is to serve our customers with the best possible selection, quality, value and service. The company's philosophy is to provide our customers with convenient and friendly shopping environments catering to their every need and comfort.
The first METRO store opened in 1991 at Pondok Indah Mall catering to the needs of the residents of the exclusive Pondok Indah and surrounding residential districts.
With the success of METRO Pondok Indah, the second store at Plaza Senayan opened in 1995 bringing another METRO to the central business district and the posh residential areas in the city.
In 2001, a third store followed in Bandung, at the newest and largest shopping mall, Bandung Supermal, bringing shopping to another level for the population of Bandung.
Another store followed in 2002, in Jakarta at Mal Taman Anggrek, giving access to METRO customers living in West Jakarta.
Another addition to the group was 2008 at Pacific Place, in the upscale Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD). METRO Pacific Place is the new better METRO offering a number of imported labels for customers looking for better brands.
In 2010, METRO Trans Studio Makassar opened at Mall Trans Studio Makassar. This will be the first store in Makassar starting with our expansion into Sulawesi and other Indonesian islands.
With our growth and more demand for METRO stores in Jakarta, one more store was added to cater to our ever-growing loyal South Jakarta customers with the opening of METRO Gandaria City in January 2011.
Following in the same year, METRO Ciputra World Surabaya as our eighth store has opened in January 2012, bringing lifestyle to the people in East Java.
At the mid of November 2013, METRO brings modern lifestyle to the people in Solo, Central Java by opening its ninth store which located at The Park Solo. METRO's nearly one million square feet of retail space offers a wide variety of merchandise from well-known international labels to famous local brands. METRO, a familiar household name, will continue to showcase retail merchandising at its best for Indonesians.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Metropolitan Retailmart PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 20 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Rekan kerja yang ramah dan mau saling mendukung di dalam pekerjaan membuat pekerjaan pun menjadi lebih ringan dan hal ini tentu saja membuat tim kerja pun terlihat sangat kompak.
- Fasilitas yang disediakan di lingkungan kerja agar lebih ditingkatkan, agar tingkat kenyamanan kami saat bekerja pun tinggi dan kami bisa lebih betah saat bekerja.