Multicon Indrajaya Terminal PT
Manager Operational Procurement & Maintanance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Leadership Skill, Reporting Skill, Presentation Skill.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Team work
- Evaluating supplier performance
- Designing a good relationship with suppliers
- Good knowledge of the material building projects, land, heavy equipment, ships and other
- Know the material management and procurement strategies, (starting from the booking process and forecasting, supplier selection, inventory control, calculation and pricing until efforts that can be done to reduce the cost
- Computer Skill
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Multicon Indrajaya Terminal PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Multicon started with its first empty container terminal in 1994 and became professional since 1998. Since then the company has been growing aggressively resulting in 7 branches at all main ports in Indonesia and it holds approximately 15% of container volume movement in Indonesia. The company is well-acknowledged for its sophisticated facility and services. Additionally, Multicon is the first container depot opening 24/7 and the pioneer in every innovation for container depot management.
The company is also developing to other terminal business, such as port services, bulk/coal terminal, offshore supply terminal.