- Experience with Native iOS Development: Objective C, SWIFT
- Experience connecting the smartphone to other devices: card reader, printer, etc.
- Bachelor's degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving and debugging skills - able to identify bugs and trace them down to the source.
- Understand the cryptography concepts (PKI, Symmetric Key, Hashing) and experience using Objective C based cryptography tools.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Willingness to share and to grow.
- Familiarity with card payment systems and standards.
- Familiarity with security standards, including PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, Secure Coding Guidelines and more.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Experience in developing apps for multiple form factors.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop and maintain mobile payment applications that are secure, stable, robust and beautiful.
- Participate in preparing system requirements and specifications.
- Ensure maintainability of core system assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.
Tutup pada | 10/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
APL Tower Lt. 9 Suite T8, South Tanjung Duren, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia