- Lead the site maintenance function in providing both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Servicing, maintaining, diagnosing and repairing of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment including walk in cold and freezer rooms, ice machines, display systems and under counter units.
- Develop a planned preventative maintenance schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the shift management.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Ad hoc new system installs
- Providing routine product and installation troubleshooting support
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Protective Services & Management, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience working as an assistant manager/supervisor on refrigeration/HVAC equipment is required.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Must have an in depth knowledge of refrigerator systems.
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, AutoCAD.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Quick learner in regards to understanding the company and ethos/business acumen.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.Able to work in a multi-cultural environment; also, must be able to adjust to changes in schedules, assignments and deadlines.
- Highly organized, capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive.
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc).
- Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Review ( PT Lotte Shopping Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tidak perlu dikhawatirkan atau diragukan lagi untuk tunjangan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan, karena sudah tersedia dengan cukup baik dan sesuai harapan.
Jenjang karir yang ada sangat sulit untuk naik, sehingga karyawan tidak bisa berharap banyak pada perusahaan ini dan lebih memilih untuk mencari yang baru.