- Screen and select potential candidates by doing preliminary interview and assessment.
- Prepare internal and external job advertisement, web posting, and other materials in accordance with organization's recruitment standards and business needs.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans.
- Contact candidates then arrange for interview, pscyhological test, and medical check up process.
- Respond to enquiries from candidates and managers about the recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are well informed about it.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology with minimum 1 year experience.
- Strong background in recruitment process, personnel administration, and employee relation.
- Solid integrity with pro-active & positive attitude and commitment to perform and deliver result is a must.
- Able to work as individual or as a team.
- Strong will and capabilities to handle administration job.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
For more information about our company, kindly visit www.transaviaotomasi.com