We are looking for Java Developer: SPRING, HIBERNATE that has:
- Experience with Java development: Spring, Eclipse.
- Experience with database and related technologies: MySQL, JPA, JTA, Hibernate.
- Experience with web services: JSON, OAUTH.
- Experience with application servers: Tomcat.
- Understand the cryptography concepts (PKI, Symmetric Key, Hashing) and experience using Java based cryptography tools.
- Bachelor's degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving and debugging skills - able to identify bugs and trace them down to the source.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Willingness to share and to grow.
- Familiarity with card payment systems and standards.
- Experience in 3D Secure especially MPI.
- Familiarity with security standards, including PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, Secure Coding Guidelines and more.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop and maintain server applications that are secure, stable, robust and beautiful.
- Participate in preparing system requirements and specifications.
- Ensure maintainability of core system assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.