Purpose of Role
This is to provide nation-wide direction and hands on leadership for the engineering support service of our Cash business in Indonesia, to ensure service delivery, customer satisfaction, employee well-being, operational compliance and optimum efficiency.
The Cash business is the market leader in cash-handling related services for the banking and retail industries in Indonesia, employing over 3,000 staff in 30 locations nationwide.
We are expanding the scope of our cash business to include greater technically-based solutions. This role will be central in integrating existing activities to a single platform, identifying new solutions to customer needs, developing credible operational plans and overseeing the successful implementation of new business.
- To provide directionfor the Cash Engineering arm to deliver continuous improvement and business objectives.
- Work with the business development function to ensure capacity for growth and market fulfilment is achieved continuously.
- Establish the right teams, strategies and behaviours in the Engineering team to meet budgeted targets with a priority on revenue and profit
- To set the right priorities and environment for the operation to develop its working model to become less dependent on basic, manual processes and utilise existing technologies to meet company objectives.
- To ensure the compliance of the business to Group standards.
- To work with the rest of the senior management team to deliver on the financial targets set.
- To inspire the operational team management and workforce to a culture of continuous improvement with a no-compromise approach to compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years in management positions in a similar role in a B2B manufacturing or capital equipment after-sales support business.
- Commercially savvy with a track record of P&L departmental responsibility.
- Ideally holding a formal qualifications in Engineering
- Multi-National Company employment experience at a management level an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- A good man-manager at all management levels
- Potential is more important than experience