Jones Lang Lasalle PT
Property Manager - Jakarta
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Bachelor Engineering from reputable University is a plus.
- Required languages: Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position.
- Preparation of annual budget plan: analyze the changes and achievement during certain period of time, propose adjustments or revision, monitor and control the budget plan implementation
- Preparation and presentation of an accurate and updated monthly activities report
- Professionally, effectively liaise with client and tenants on specific cases that needs their support, consideration or decision
- Handle and supervise the day to day operational in the building.
- Ensure preventive maintenance program is carried out professionally
- Coordinate security & safetyis carried out professionally.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Jones Lang Lasalle PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world’s leading real estate services and investment management firm, operating across more than 100 markets on five continents. We provide comprehensive integrated expertise, including advisory and valuation services, management services, transaction services and investment management services on a local, regional and global level to owners, occupiers and investors.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We work hard to maintain the right balance to promote teamwork. Our compensation and benefits are structured to ensure that our people work together toward success. And while we reward collaboration, there is still room for individual achievement to be frequently and properly recognized. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 Best Big Companies” list for three consecutive years One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” in the United States named by CRO magazine A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Jones Lang Lasalle PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 28 Maret 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Sangat sesuai apabila ingin mengembangkan skill dan ilmu Lingkungan kantor yang bersih dan nyaman.
- Kisaran gaji relatif rendah. Bobot pekerjaan yang tinggi menuntut pegawai untuk bekerja dengan keras.
- Advice to Management
- Pengajuan status karyawan tetap relatif sulit. Karyawan kontrak tidak mendapat tunjangan kesehatan yang menjamin keluarga. Benefit/fasilitas yang didapatkan relatif minim.