Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
System Analyst Officer
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy, specializing in Corporate Finance/ Finance Management
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field, but fresh graduates are welcome
- Strong Ms. Office skill (esp. Ms. Excel)
- Familiar or have experience worked with Oracle and Hyperion
- Will develop and Implement Business Intelligent tools, Dashboard report, and Planning tools
- Strong analytical and logical thinking
- Independent, detail oriented, and organized
- Have excellent Interpersonal Skill (strong verbal & written communication skill)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To be located in Cempaka Putih
|Lokasi||Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Kalbe Farma Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Established in 1966, Kalbe has gone a long way from a humble operation that started in a garage to become the leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Growing both organically and through mergers & acquisitions, Kalbe expands its business interests and transformed itself to become a provider of an integrated healthcare solution through its 4 business divisions: the Prescription Pharmaceutical Division (25% contribution), Consumer Health Division (17% contribution), Nutritionals Division (26% contribution) and Distribution and Logistics Division (32% contribution). These business divisions manage an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drink and nutrition products, as well as a robust distribution arm serving over one million outlets across Indonesia’s vast archipelago. In the international market, the Company has established its footprint in ASEAN countries, Nigeria, and South Africa, positioning Kalbe as a national pharmaceutical company with a competitive edge in the export market.
Since its founding, the Company has been aware of the importance of innovation to grow its business. Kalbe Farma has established a robust research and development activities in leading edge generic drug formulation and continuous development of innovative consumer and nutritional products. Through strategic alliances with international partners, Kalbe have also started to support several successful research and development venture working on cancer drugs, stem cells and biotechnology research.
With 16,000 employees, today Kalbe Farma is the largest healthcare provider in Indonesia, with unrivalled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Kalbe Farma is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp85.8 trillion and sales turnover Rp17.4 trillion by end of 2014.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 02 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Tempat belajar yang bagus untuk fresh graduated, gaji yang diberikan sesuai dengan beban kerja dan kinerja karyawan dan benefit yang bagus untuk karyawan.
- Politik kantor yang masih kental dikalangan atasan memberikan dampak yang tidak baik kepada bawahan terutama untuk jenjang karir dan hak pribadi.