PT KSK Insurance Indonesia
Risk Management Officer
Job Overview :
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of their organisation
- Gather information about your client’s outgoings, legal responsibilities and environmental policies, and then evaluate the effects of any proposed risks against these current processes
- Analyze portfolio company such as account receivable, interest, product, collateral quality, etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Experience as Risk Management in the Insurance, Banking or Financial Services Industry
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience handling compliance
- Good Analytical and calculation
- Good Communication in English both Oral and Written
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||PT KSK Insurance Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT KSK Insurance Indonesia has over 20 years of insurance presence in Indonesia. Our business began back in 1988 as a local general insurer known as PT Asuransi Hastin Utama before changing its name to PT Asuransi Aegis Indonesia in 2001. The company was then acquired by KSK Group Berhad (then known as Kurnia Asia Berhad) in 2007 and was renamed to PT Kurnia Insurance Indonesia. In June 2012, we adopted our present name as a part of its group-wide rebranding exercise.
We are headquartered in the country’s capital Jakarta and have a well-established presence throughout the country. We are well-supported by 6 strategically-situated branches throughout the country and have a growing agency network of almost 400. As testament to our commitment to serve the local market, PT KSK Insurance Indonesia was awarded as the 3rd Best Insurer with Equity Below IDR50 Billion by Media Asuransi in 2009. We offer a comprehensive range of general insurance products catering to the needs of both individuals and businesses alike.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi