Job Overview :
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of their organisation
- Gather information about your client’s outgoings, legal responsibilities and environmental policies, and then evaluate the effects of any proposed risks against these current processes
- Analyze portfolio company such as account receivable, interest, product, collateral quality, etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Experience as Risk Management in the Insurance, Banking or Financial Services Industry
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience handling compliance
- Good Analytical and calculation
- Good Communication in English both Oral and Written