Time International PT
The visual merchandiser is responsible for achieving an elevated visual merchandising presentation that results in a more captivating in-store experience and improves sales results. The visual merchandising manager drives results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies. The visual merchandising manager partners with and supports the broader Sales Leadership Team and field visual organization on visual merchandising presentation, brand guide planning and execution, merchandising sell down strategies, visual training/capability-building, and overall strategies to optimize the use of real estate to drive profitable sales growth and build brand equity.
We are seeking individuals who have proven visual merchandising experience gained in a fashion or home retailler, have a strong commercial awareness, the ability to understand our customers needs inspirationally, and are creative with a true passion for retail
- Superior visual merchandising and presentation skill set; portfolio preferred
- Knowledge of industry competitive landscape and seasonal trends
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Proven ability to facilitate visual merchandising training and workshops
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Proven ability to assess visual talent and build a high performance team
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends to meet demands of the business
- Visual merchandising/presentation experience with a leading specialty retailer or brand of comparable volume/velocity; 3-5 years preferred
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Time International PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Time International is privately owned local Indonesian company, founded in 1960’s, based in Jakarta. Currently, the company holds distributions and/or retailing rights to over 50 of the worlds most reputable brands in luxury watches and luxury fashion.
Time International operates more than 70 retail stores, consisting of multi-brand watch stores for high-end brands (The Time Place, INTime and @Time), multi-brand fashion watch brand (Urban Icon and Watch Time) and brand stand-alone boutiques (Chanel, Fendi, TAG Heuer, Cartier, Rolex, Liebeskind, Fossil, Rip Curl). To ensure that our customers receive the total package of service, we also operate the largest watch service centers in Indonesia.
For more information about us, please visit www.timeinternational.co.id
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Time International is Indonesia's world-class curator and cultivator of leading brands. We currently one of the largest luxury groups in Indonesia and have over 50 brands in total company wide, and take pride in our position as brand builders and not simply retailers. Aside from our brands that we have as our strength, we really do believe that our biggest asset is our employee, therefore we never hesitate to invest on our employee development. We live by our values ICARE, that stands for Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Time International PT
Tempat kerja yang memberikan pengalaman berharga dengan metode kerja yang terstruktur rapi dan juga gaji yang mencukupi.
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Services / Retail
- 23 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- mengembangkan skill gaji yang cukup jenjang karir baik kantor yang nyaman
- kerja keras pekerjaan cenderung monoton peraturan yang kadang berubah politik yang cukup besar
- Advice to Management
- kerja keras pekerjaan cenderung monoton peraturan yang kadang berubah politik yang cukup besar bonus dari pencapaian target sales yang tergolong besar