PT Surya Dermato Medica Labs
Sales Manager (Cosmetic & Skin Care Products)
- Responsible for company business development through partnership with distributors and outlets
- Responsible for region overall performance
- Making strategic plan to develop market
- Ensure the execution of the running program
- Handling and resolving the issues
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Must have at least 2 years experience as Sales Manager from FMCG with Cosmetic / Skin Care products
- Proven track records in managing sales for consumer products, both in Traditional and Modern Market outlets
- Self driven, good communication, presentation & negotiation skill, marketing plan, sales activity, problem solving, analytical thinking and market research
- Must be fluent in English both oral & written
- Computer literate (Ms Office Application)
- Willing to do business trip
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||PT Surya Dermato Medica Labs lihat lowongan|
Established since May, 5th 1982, in the city of Surabaya, in the province of East Java, in Indonesia, PT. Surya Dermato Medica Laboratories (PT. SDM) aim to supply a good dermatologicals, non-prescriptions and aesthetic dermatology products.
Cosmetics and skin care are growing ever closer. In 1986, PT. SDM experienced production expansion to non beta lactam antiobiotic production, then in 1992 underwent plant area expansion and renovation in compliance with cGMP regulation.
In 1995, PT. SDM finally obtained cGMP certification with area consisted of three floors of office building and three floors of manufacturing facilities, with area of 84 x 36 m2.
Plant renovation is continuously carried out in 2005 with the addition of one more building for office and manufacturing facility.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Activities Manufacturing Activities PT. SDM main pharmaceutical activities cover all production line stages of drugs and cosmetics with Pharmaceutical Industry License, which has been issued by Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia since May, 5th 1982, beginning from starting materials acceptance and storage, weighing, processing, primary filling, secondary packaging, finished product storages, to finished products distribution into officials distributors. In-process, control activities is also carried out to ensure that each step of production stage is sufficiently implemented based on government regulation. PT. SDM pharmaceutical activities also cover quality control analysis and evaluation of starting materials, bulk products, intermediate products, and finished products. Non-manufacturing Activities PT. SDM non-pharmaceutical activities include administration, purchasing, accounting, and product marketing to provides a good services for customers' satisfaction. Vision : A company which is dedicated to dermatology and skin care health in Indonesia Mission : To produce high quality products fit to its determined specifications and conform to market current demand To increase human resources in order to develop a good national pharmaceutical To increase all business associates interest, including stakeholders, employees, government and distributor