- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree from reputable universities in business or marketing major
- Having minimum of 3 years of working experience as product marketing, preferably specializing in PAINT and COATING industry, Building Material, or Pharmaceutical.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing activities.
- Strong business IQ, superior organization skills, presentation and negotiation skills, flexible, and hands on approach to business
- Strong interpersonal skills, social skills, highly initiative and highly independent
Please send you updated CV and recent photograph.