Schneider Indonesia PT
Purchasing Manager (Manufacture)
Your main responsibilities:
- Drive all initiatives related to Purchasing plant: Sourcing strategy, Quality level, Service level, Purchasing Productivity, Material competitiveness, Base costs,…
- Lead the productivity dynamic in identifying cost reduction actions and deploying them through all possible levers including: sourcing, supplier negotiations, change of suppliers, change of technical specifications, lean at suppliers,…
- Ensure appropriate coordination with the Global purchasing community for all global or regional negotiations.
- Support Tendering / Sales activities as needed in looking and deploying competitive solutions for purchased materials
- Manage the supplier base in consistency with Global strategy with the objective to ensure that they are at the right level of competitiveness, productivity, quality, service level, technical expertise, sustainability,
- Manage supplier risks linked to monopolistic situation; and/or financial, quality or logistic topics
- Manage the team through one layer of management: hierarchical animation, support and develop competency / talent,…
- Deploy and ensure consistency with Company Purchasing System. Follow guidelines and decisions coming from Central Purchasing
- Ensure purchasing reporting with set of defines KPIs and contribute to the visibility of purchasing added value
- You work in coordination/collaboration with:
- Purchasing transversal function: project leaders, RCMs (Regional Commodity Managers)
- Industrial deployment team and cost reduction support function
- Site functions (quality, supply chain, finance,..)
- Engineer Degree or Engineering/ Purchasing / Business Degree
- Knowledge and experience in purchasing, supply chain and industrial environment
- Fluent in English
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||Schneider Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. From steel in the 19th century, to electrical distribution and automation in the 20th and energy management in the 21st, Schneider Electric has Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management.Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Schneider Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 15 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- suasana kerja yang baik dan nyaman, teman kerja yang ramah, memiliki sopan santun yang bagus, kompak sehingga dapat bekerja sama dengan baik dan membuat team menjadi solid.
- kurangnya lahan parkir kendaraan, sebaiknya porsi dan menu untuk sarapan dan makan siang ditambah dan sistem manajemen harus memperhatikan juga mahasiswa yang magang.