PT ESRI Indonesia
Business Development Account Manager
- Maintain & expand relationship with strategically important large customers
- Create proposals, projects & best solution for customer needs
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume
- Achieves strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Understands business process & leads to sales opportunities plan
- Proactively leads a joint company strategic account planning process
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts
- Maintains high customers satisfaction ratings
- Degree/Master Degree from any field (IT background is a plus)
- 3-5 years of accounts management or relevant experience
- demonstrated ability to communicate, present & influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- experienced in delivering client focused solution based on customer needs
- have many connections in government & private companies
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- excellent listening, communicating, negotiating, & presentation skills
- paying strict attention to details
- experience in salesforce would be advantage
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
About Esri Indonesia
Esri Indonesia is the exclusive local distributor of Esri’s world-leading GIS software and a key member of the world’s largest group of ArcGIS specialists outside of the United States – the Boustead geospatial group.
The group collectively provides software and services to organizations across Malaysia, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and Timor-Leste.
Over more a decade, Esri Indonesia has assembled a strong track-record of achievement. Today, we serve more than 440 of the country’s leading government agencies and commercial enterprises.
We currently employ 40 professionals from a range of disciplines including: business analytics, cartography, environmental science, software development and surveying.
Equipped with a quality product and unique understanding of the ArcGIS platform, we deliver commercially responsible solutions that solve real-world problems.
Integrity – we value honesty and ethics to maintain trust
Professional Excellence – strive for continuous improvement and grow
Resourcefulness – use geographical insight and think differently to make a difference
Empathy – shared respect and understanding of needs of our customers and each other
“In everything we do, we aim to foster an environment of trust where people can use geographic insight to create meaningful, world-class solutions.”
Essentially we enable people to use geographic insight to solve real-world problems.
We use GIS technology – which is also known as smart mapping technology – to analyse and interpret complex datasets for our clients.
GIS technology helps uncover patterns and trends in data and presents the findings in the universal language of smart maps. The technology is used by millions of people around the world to create everything from light-weight web apps to mission-critical information systems.
Ultimately, by providing a geographic view of a situation, we’re able to help people make better decisions.