- Delivering high quality geospatial consulting to clients
- Contributing to best practice in technical consultation to clients
- Supporting development of opportunities with new clients including responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations, technical/product guidance in meetings.
- Good Understand data modelling and data warehouse concept
- Experience in reporting tools or business intelligence or other dashboard system
- Able to capture user requirements and document that into a user requirement specification
- Able to put together a solution architecture based on user requirement and current technology
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Geographical Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in system analyst, solution architecture, design and implementation.
- Experience in system integration of Esri technology with related technology - e.g. asset management systems & B.I. systems.
- Experience in BIG Data and analytics technology would be advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good understanding of corporate IT environments.
- Familiar with Esri products is a Plus.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Esri Indonesia is the exclusive local distributor of Esri’s world-leading GIS software and a key member of the world’s largest group of ArcGIS specialists outside of the United States – the Boustead geospatial group.
The group collectively provides software and services to organizations across Malaysia, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and Timor-Leste.
Over more a decade, Esri Indonesia has assembled a strong track-record of achievement. Today, we serve more than 440 of the country’s leading government agencies and commercial enterprises.
We currently employ 40 professionals from a range of disciplines including: business analytics, cartography, environmental science, software development and surveying.
Equipped with a quality product and unique understanding of the ArcGIS platform, we deliver commercially responsible solutions that solve real-world problems.
Integrity – we value honesty and ethics to maintain trust
Professional Excellence – strive for continuous improvement and grow
Resourcefulness – use geographical insight and think differently to make a difference
Empathy – shared respect and understanding of needs of our customers and each other
“In everything we do, we aim to foster an environment of trust where people can use geographic insight to create meaningful, world-class solutions.”
Essentially we enable people to use geographic insight to solve real-world problems.
We use GIS technology – which is also known as smart mapping technology – to analyse and interpret complex datasets for our clients.
GIS technology helps uncover patterns and trends in data and presents the findings in the universal language of smart maps. The technology is used by millions of people around the world to create everything from light-weight web apps to mission-critical information systems.
Ultimately, by providing a geographic view of a situation, we’re able to help people make better decisions.
Review ( PT ESRI Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Suasana kantor yang nyaman dan bersahabat, mudah menjalin komunikasi dengan sesama rekan kerja. Gajinya sudah cukup lumayan dan sesuai dengan beban kerja yang diberikan.
Tidak ada kepastian mengenai jenjang karir. Manajemen perusahaan juga kurang tertata dengan baik. Job desc beberapa posisi perlu diperjelas lagi.