- Delivering high quality geospatial consulting to clients
- Contributing to best practice in technical consultation to clients
- Supporting development of opportunities with new clients including responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations, technical/product guidance in meetings.
- Good Understand data modelling and data warehouse concept
- Experience in reporting tools or business intelligence or other dashboard system
- Able to capture user requirements and document that into a user requirement specification
- Able to put together a solution architecture based on user requirement and current technology
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Geographical Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in system analyst, solution architecture, design and implementation.
- Experience in system integration of Esri technology with related technology - e.g. asset management systems & B.I. systems.
- Experience in BIG Data and analytics technology would be advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good understanding of corporate IT environments.
- Familiar with Esri products is a Plus.
- Full-Time position(s) available.