- Control, maintain, process and support Fixed Asset (CAPEX) including updating purchases of FA
- Maintain and process all journals and reports
- Prepare the receipt Note of Asset when receive original of assets (such Computer & office Equipment)
- Create coding of CAPEX
- Maintenance if there's CWIP Project has done and can be moved to asset
- Forward the CAPEX & CWIP report to the Purchasing and Chief Accounting to be report to the Manager and Director
- Prepare the CAPEX Form and follow up the approval from Manager Fin and Directors
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting, MS Office.
- Required language: English
- Background or knowledge in Accounting
- Advance level in operating Accounting software/Scala Implementation
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Leadership skill and teamwork
- Able to work and communicate with all divisions related to Credit
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Time management skill
- Analytical skill and problem solving skill