We are actively pursuing a self-motivated and dynamic Head of Finance Operation to join our company. The most qualified candidate has been told they are a unique breed – demonstrating a superior understanding of financial and accounting principles, while being an “out of the box” thinker with excellent communication skills. We are looking for a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and high energy environment with an emphasis on analytical thinking and communication, all while managing ongoing projects with varying deadlines and priorities.
- Lead the company finance operations, covering General Accounting, Finance and Taxes
- Cash management/ pooling, Bank Guarantee, Loan management, FX/ hedging and tax planning for multiple entities.
- Oversee daily accounting operation, monthly and year-end financial reporting/ closing processes to ensure timely, high quality, efficient execution and compliance to Key Internal Control and Group Rules
- Perform quarterly DTA calculation
- Liaise with other Finance function, Human Resources dept., Accounting Share Services abroad, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Tax & Custom
- Liaise with external parties, such as Financial Institution, Tax consultant and External Auditor
- Manage and mentor finance operations team to step up their competencies and capabilities.
- Perform individually or in the team any ad-hoc or company special project, relates to Financial aspect.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy. Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation is preferred.
- 5-year intensive experience as Head Finance and Accounting in MNC and matrix organization with excellent financial acumen, conversant with Indonesia Tax Regulation.
- This is not an entry level position.
- Willing to commute between Jakarta and Cikarang
- Proficiency in English, written & verbally, Microsoft Excel, SAP system and Hyperion