Corporate Communication Manager
- Develop and implement an international media/engagement strategy for key markets across various platforms.
- Develop content (key messages, talking points, media pitches, news releases, websites, etc.) for various channels.
- Create and manage company literature and other forms of communication (both digital and non-digital).
- Build, maintain and manage a network of key international stakeholders, NGOs and organisations relevant to the company.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with international media.
- Identify thought leadership platforms for communication and right-positioning opportunities.
- Support sustainability communications, including editing sustainability reports.
- Strong English language skills (oral and written).
- At least 12 years experience in in-house communications or PR agency.
- Degree in Communications/PR or equivalent discipline.
- Keen interest in environmental sustainability issues.
- Highly independent and competent professional who is comfortable operating in a matrix organisation.
- Preferably with some experience in digital communications.
Tutup pada 10/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Teluk Betung no 31 Thamrin Jakarta