- To plan, lead, organize, coordinate and control all activities of the Operations department at power plant site
- Prepare power plant annual operating planning and production schedule
- Safe, reliable and efficient of power plant operation
- Preparation of operation management report and monthly energy billing
- Close coordination with Customer on production, load demand schedule and fuel & lube oil management
- Degree (S1) in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering (preferably Mechanical)
- Minimum 5 years experiences at managerial level in the power plant
- Good knowledge in 4 strokes engines, excellent in technical knowledge and power plant operation management
- Strong leadership, good management and communication skills
- Good analyzing, reporting skills, administrative and presentation skis
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Wärtsilä Indonesia is a fully-owned subsidiary of Wärtsilä Corporation in Finland focussing on the energy and marine markets with products, solutions and services with complete lifecycle power solutions.
The offices of Wärtsilä in Indonesia are located in Pergudangan Cardig Group, Jakarta Timur and in Gedung Tempo Scan Tower, Kuningan, Jakarta.
Wärtsilä in Indonesia has more than 180 professional employees serving customers in both the Power Plant and Marine sectors throughout Indonesia. The service workshop located in Jakarta provides highly professional services for gas and diesel engines such as overhauling, repairing and component reconditioning of the Wärtsilä engine portfolio as well as propulsion services.
To date total sold engines' power output is more than 2300 MW which are installed in the distributed power generation industry and maritime vessels in Indonesia. In addition to spare part supply and field service, Wärtsilä also provides long-term agreements for operating and maintaining customers’ engines. At present O&M Plants Management offices are located in Pontianak West Kalimantan, Pomalaa Sulawesi and Tangerang Banten.