- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Coordinate and maintain the diary of the CEO including organising of all appointments, meetings,travel
3. Monitor, respond to and redirect, enquiry, emails as appropriate.
4. Answer the main telephone,line,monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
5. Identify,anticipate and prepare information requirements of the CEO for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and
6. Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
7. Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring
8. Schedule team meetings,prepare agenda and draft minutes
9. Attend Board of Directors meetings,take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
10. Maintain SSE Organisational Calendar
11. Assist with the coordination of specific projects.