National Sales Manager (FMCG Industry - Jakarta)
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives.
- Monitor and control the sales budget
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales number
- Provide distributors and customers with information about new or improved products and services
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Majoring in Marketing/Business Development/Economic or equivalent with a GPA min 3.00
- At least 5 years experience from FMCG industry in similar position
- Experienced in General Trade
- Commitment to achieving the sales targets
- Strong selling skill, self motivation & initiative, optimistic and eager to be successful
- Good time management, networking, communication, presentation & negotiation skill
- Good managerial skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Coverage area : all Indonesia (especially for Sumatera & Kalimantan)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.