- Manage assigned contract in accordance with guidelines
- Accountable for contractual compliance
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction and maintain good relationship
- Prepare and endorse the annual O&M plan and evaluate its performance
- Prepares plant management report
- Plan and develop subordinates as per the required level of skills
- Responsible for QESH and Wartsila process implementation
- Minimum Degree (S1) in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experiences at managerial level
- Able to manage a team
- Strong knowledge in managing power plant
- Strong leadership, management and communication skills
- Good planning, analysing, reporting and presentation skills
- Good financial knowledge
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Wärtsilä Indonesia is a fully-owned subsidiary of Wärtsilä Corporation in Finland focussing on the energy and marine markets with products, solutions and services with complete lifecycle power solutions.
The offices of Wärtsilä in Indonesia are located in Pergudangan Cardig Group, Jakarta Timur and in Gedung Tempo Scan Tower, Kuningan, Jakarta.
Wärtsilä in Indonesia has more than 180 professional employees serving customers in both the Power Plant and Marine sectors throughout Indonesia. The service workshop located in Jakarta provides highly professional services for gas and diesel engines such as overhauling, repairing and component reconditioning of the Wärtsilä engine portfolio as well as propulsion services.
To date total sold engines' power output is more than 2300 MW which are installed in the distributed power generation industry and maritime vessels in Indonesia. In addition to spare part supply and field service, Wärtsilä also provides long-term agreements for operating and maintaining customers’ engines. At present O&M Plants Management offices are located in Pontianak West Kalimantan, Pomalaa Sulawesi and Tangerang Banten.