PT South Pacific Viscose
Sr. Process Engineer
- Education background Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineer.
- Experience minimum 8 years in Process Engineering including Conceptual design, Basic engineering, Detail engineering, Pre commissioning and Commissioning phase of Chemical plant with EPC consultant or with Industrial chemical manufacturing Plants.
- Should be well conversant in Pressure drop calculation software, Excel, Word, Visio, Power point.
- Should be good knowledge of International standards of ASME / DIN / API.
- Develop PFD, Heat and Mass balance, PID and Design basis.
- Having good leadership, good attitude and personality.
- Participate in HAZOP study and prepare HAZOP close out report.
- Carrying out process engineering for CAPEX.
- Projects and other engineering activities of SPV.
- Supporting on process engineering activities of Global Engineering.
|Lokasi||Purwakarta, Purwakarta, Jawa Barat|
PT South Pacific Viscose (PT.SPV) member of the Lenzing Group is located in Purwakarta, West Java. The company has been a producer of Viscose Staple Fibers and Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate since 1982. The initial fiber production capacity has risen up to 325,000 tons p.a. The capacity for Sodium Sulfate is currently at 195,000 tons p.a.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi