- Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably with a major as secretary or Marketing, Law or Business Administration
- Spoken English is a must
- Able to maintain high work ethics, and a good general site appearance
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Skilled user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong document management skills
- Prepares, completes, distributes and ensures the follow-up of forms and files relating to staff appointments, contracts, reimbursements and payments.
- Consults relevant documentation, communicates with resource persons, analyzes data, and follows up as required.
- Provides information relating to sources of funding and policies and procedures governing expenses
- Composes correspondence relating to the activities of the position. Types various documents such as letters, reports, statistical tables and administrative forms.
- Uses a variety of equipment such as a computer terminal or personal computer, calculator, typewriter, photocopier and fax machine.
- Responsible for admin activities including planning meetings, coordinating with multiple parties, making calls, bookings and other tasks.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016