PT South Pacific Viscose
Project Deputy Manager
- Education background S1 / S2 Mechanical Engineer
- Experience minimum 8 years in handling CAPEX Project execution for Process / Chemical Plants.
- Fluent in English language will have added advantage.
- Should have worked as Project Engineer for small or medium scale project in a continuous process industries / EPC contractors / Consultant.
- Should have good knowledge on International standard for design, Materials, Fabrication, and Dimension.
- Able to design and make the Equipment and Piping layout, Isometric, Support, MTO, etc. independently.
- Should have through knowledge on various software’s i.e. MS Windows, Office, Project, SAP, AutoCAD etc.
- Executing CAPEX Project of Global Engineering.
- Make CAPEX co-ordination with GFE Team.
- Monitor the CAPEX progress.
- Monitor cash flow expenditure.
- Executing CAPEX projects of Global Engineering.
|Lokasi||Purwakarta, Purwakarta, Jawa Barat|
PT South Pacific Viscose (PT.SPV) member of the Lenzing Group is located in Purwakarta, West Java. The company has been a producer of Viscose Staple Fibers and Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate since 1982. The initial fiber production capacity has risen up to 325,000 tons p.a. The capacity for Sodium Sulfate is currently at 195,000 tons p.a.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi