PT South Pacific Viscose
- Education background S1 / S2 Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience minimum 8 years in Process Engineering including Conceptual design, Basic engineering, Detail engineering, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning phase of Chemical plant with EPC consultant or with Industrial chemical manufacturing Plants.
- Should have excellent communication, creative approach, problem solving and team working.
- Monitor work progress and take counter measures if any violation from planned schedule.
- Preparation of test reports and progress reports.
- Monitor manpower safety preparation at site.
- Monitor and report material status, also Record and return balance material of completed projects to stores.
- Carrying out Mechanical Engineering for CAPEX projects and other engineering activities of SPV and Global Engineering.
- Piping and structure at site for timely and safely completion of CAPEX Project.
- Create material reservation in SAP and issuing work permit to contractors.
|Lokasi||Purwakarta, Purwakarta, Jawa Barat|
PT South Pacific Viscose (PT.SPV) member of the Lenzing Group is located in Purwakarta, West Java. The company has been a producer of Viscose Staple Fibers and Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate since 1982. The initial fiber production capacity has risen up to 325,000 tons p.a. The capacity for Sodium Sulfate is currently at 195,000 tons p.a.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi