We are a successful and stable growing rubber chemicals trading company which has been supporting many industrial and consumer market by providing high quality chemical products such as zinc oxide, precipitated silica, carbon black, etc.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated sales to add to our sales team.
This is an entry level position responsible for maintaining high quality communications between our existing customer base, future customers, the operating departments and the Sales Manager.
- Identify and penetrate into new potential customers base
- Build and maintain good business relationship with customers
- Regular visits to customers, conduct presentation/technical discussion, handling of sales inquiries, sales quotations and secure sales orders
- Perform sales analysis and generate relevant reports monthly to management
- Support and carry out sales and marketing initiatives
- Male/Female not more than 35 years old.
- Must have a valid car driving license (SIM A)
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree from any discipline
- Good integrity and business acumen
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- English Language (at least knowing English terms in technical / rubber industry)
- Basic Computer/Internet skills
- Dynamic, strong drive for success and customer-oriented
- Sales experience from the chemical or polymers will be an added advantage.
Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.You will be provided a company vehicle primarily to assist you in your job
Interested candidates please submit your application letter, copy of your car driving license, recent photograph, copy of diploma/bachelor's degree and updated resume to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.